Welcome to my blog :)

Friday 2 December 2011

Family ~

hello everyone ;)
okay, last week’s Tuesday my family and i went to JB (Johor Bahru), the capital city of Johor ..
as my younger sister was having curved backbone, she gotta wear a hard plastic onto her body.
the plastic make sure that the curved of my sister’s bone will not increase *dunno how to explain* -,-
forget it ! so, we went to JB to take the plastic thing . then we went for lunch ..
my sister really wanted to go to the zoo.
maybe you'll think that going to the zoo is boring and just for kids ..
trust me, it's fun going to the zoo :)
it's more fun if you go with your family.. even though zoo was just a place to see animals but exactly not all animals you have known or see .. rite ? :)
there were lot's of people at the zoo XD i love tigers . hehe
these are the pics i took there ;)










haha, that's all the pics i could download for now. the process was very very slow -,-
yeah, i knew it's an old story but i just have no time to write bout it. continue next time. bye ! 
thanks for reading :)

le gra,
anna








No comments:

Post a Comment