Welcome to my blog :)

Tuesday 27 December 2011

I'm crazy bout him ?

hey bloggers ;)
wanna know my new problem ? okay i'll tell you .
now , i'm crazy of one person . he's born on 1st March 1994 , a canadian boy , who's popular with a grand song title ' Baby ' . knew him ? yess , Justin Bieber ! or real name Justin Drew Bieber :)
look ! i'm too obsessed with him ! i listened to his songs every night before i sleep ! i pray too ._.
and i'm now a B.E.L.I.E.B.E.R ! that's the name for Justin's fans ..
and i tweeted him yesterday . i told him to reply my tweet. i said , even a single dot or a smiley will make my day .
but he didn't .. so sad  :(
and yesterday's nite , i dreamt bout him . it's really great !
i dreamt .. he's so cool , sitting on a chair while i'm standing .. then i shake hands with him .. then he hugged me ..
then he said he knew me ^o^ i'm so happy . then he go and i jumped and screamed like hell XD
it was so happy and i won't forget that dream EVER  !  really ..
i tweet him today , said .. notice me please ! he only following some of the beliebers ._.



ROSES ARE RED , VIOLETS ARE BLUE ,
NEVER SAY NEVER AND DREAMS COME TRUE :)

isn't he look so great ?!! well , he's so cute to me and all BELIEBERS ! hehe XD

my friend , Nazirah Faaiqah also love him . i think i'm following her steps ? i guess she loves Greyson Chance more . now i'm praying that one day Justin wanna follow me or tweet me or retweet me. i pray everyday ! :D

le gra,
anna

No comments:

Post a Comment