Welcome to my blog :)

Saturday 15 October 2011

my birthday ^o^

hello ~ yesterday was a wonderful day as it was my birthday ^o^
the first people who wished me is me! haha : P
really ~ at 12.00 pm / midnight ..
then, my mum, followed by my sisters and my dad.
then ina :) also my lovely mama and brother.. 
and also my friend , tasha ! he :)

my parents treated me to KFC - lunchtime .
then, went in the wetex . didn't buy anything. just go for a walk : P
my present? ha, my mum said later ~ 
what i want? em.. dunno = ="
forget to tell you that ina went with us together :)

many people wished me in the fb. 118 all of them :)
my hands were very tired to thank them. haha
at nite, papa wished me . happy ! ^o^
hazilah and baiziela wished me too .
but some of my friends didn't wished me. so sad :(

these are the things that i got for my birthday :)
le gra,
anna

No comments:

Post a Comment