Welcome to my blog :)

Wednesday 15 February 2012

My MUM ♥

Salam : )
now its 10pm . weird seeing im still online ? actually , i never online at this time but now my mum's not at home so .. great chance you know :P
you know , I REALLY MISS MY MUM . she went oversea for something important .
so now i knew HOW MUCH I LOVE HER .
you love your mum ? of course you are ! stupid question :P
eventhough our mum's busy scolding and telling us to do this or that , we just .. love her rite ?
my mum left for 10days . its too much for me , i used to see my mum everyday but now ? 
i never see my mum's pic , i mean when she had left now . if i saw it .. i'll cry ! seriously ~ 
even if i didnt see it i'll cry so what if i see it ? :'( i miss you mum , i want you to come back home now ! please hurry :* 


my mum : D
le gra , 
anna

No comments:

Post a Comment